- Database got filled up and prevented creation of new statistics every minute. Should be fixed.
June 9, 2019: Small Update
- Added a new page (couple months ago) for people to scrape the serverlist from if they wish: www.mnbcentral.net/min
- Also added the same type of functionality for individual servers: www.mnbcentral.net/server/<server_id>/min
- Not much else is really planned for this site. Hopefully most use cases can be covered by the newly accessible min pages.
- A great many things have happened since the last time I updated the site, the biggest of which is moving to a different web framework
- Statistics have finally been added! Check them out by clicking on a server, or going to the global stats page
- Future plans include adding more statistics information and upgrading the design of the site
- I am hoping to update the site monthly. We will see if I actually follow through
April 15, 2018: Not Forgotten
- Other projects came back to haunt me. One of which is the ReplaceAFace utility I made.
- Server refresh will now occur every minute instead of 5 minutes.
- I did a slight rework to the CSS. Looks a bit more appealing in my opinion.
- There is another backend rework in the mix. The next update should have more info. Stay tuned!
- Finished up with other projects that prevent work on this. Expect more updates!
- Region info has been added as a column. The format is "ContinentCode-CountryCode".
- WSL will no longer show servers that are offline. How I didn't think of this issue sooner, I have no idea.
- Next goal is Global Statistics followed by server specific statistics.
- On a business trip for the next week and am working on a different project for some folks within the M&B community.
- Will be back working on the WSL soon enough!
Jan. 20, 2018: Database Now
- Database is now in use on the main page (had a test page going for the past 24 hours and all seemed fine)
- Changed default sorting to Current Players Descending
Jan. 18, 2018: Database Soon™
- Continued work on database transition (database in place but finalizing schema to be scaleable enough for new features)
- Added a list of known issues that prevent getting server information to the 'About/FAQ page'
Jan. 17, 2018: Hello World!
- Documentation of changes begin